4/24/12

Brotherly Lovely Weekend


I went home to Philadelphia this weekend for my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary. My mom got them an adorable wedding cake for dessert and my grandmother told us she wore a pink, off-the-rack dress at her wedding. I think she may have been onto something.


A few other gems from this past week ... My sweet mom sent me a happy blogging surprise! These neon earrings from this post arrived at my door last week, and they are even more awesome in person. Moms are the best.

I also got my Wawa coffee fix, and, for the first time since living in D.C., took Amrak home instead of driving.
Man alive that train is worth every stinking penny. No traffic, no stress, no flat tires from running over a truck's dropped axle...
I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship, 30th Street Station.

No comments:

Post a Comment