1/13/14

Blah Blah Blog

Thanks to a very generous Christmas gift from a very special fellow, I spent this weekend Blogshopping. I took some graphic design courses in college, and did layout design for the school newspaper, but my mainly self-taught skills were very limited and very rusty. 

This was the first online offering of Blogshop, and I was so pleased with how well thought out the program was, from sending us the practice files, to having a live chat function available the whole time, it was seamless. 

Going into the course, there were so many things I was hoping they would cover, and they hit on every last one of them. Bri and Angela's energy and creativity is contagious, and I am so thrilled to be starting off the new year with some new tricks up my sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment